We are looking for an excellent “Digital Marketing Executive” with 1+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms. All digital marketing, including SEO/SMO/SEM marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
· SEO expert with working knowledge of search engine optimization practices, including ON Page and OFF Page Optimization and keyword expansion research.
· Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis Execute SEO strategies (including link building).
· Using web tools to track site traffic and rankings to maximize organic visitors.
· Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, Google analytics, webmaster tools, Google search console, and keyword tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on projects.
· Recommend changes to website architecture, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Reviewing and analyzing our websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
· Preparing detailed strategy reports and identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
· Build, optimize, and scale effective paid search and social ad campaigns, ensuring consistency of messaging across all marketing programs and campaigns.
· Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
· Manage campaign expenses, estimate monthly costs, and achieve maximum ROI from spending.
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
· Copywriting skills to ensure a quick turnaround with web changes, social media requests, and campaigns when required.
· E-Commerce Product Marketing
What you’ll be doing :
· Reporting to the CEO of companies, this Senior Digital Marketing position will play a key role in implementing and managing all digital strategy, online engagement, and new customer acquisition.
Experience on the following marketing tech platforms will be an added advantage :
· Google Search, and Google Display Ads, Google Analytics
· Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
· Social Media Scheduling Apps
· Onsite and Offsite SEO.
· Designing E-mail marketing campaigns.
· Graphic Designing
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹220,000.00 to ₹240,000.00 /year
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- digital marketing campaign: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)